Licensed and bonded

We are fully licensed and bonded company and here are the contractor license number for Uni Kraft:



A Licensed Contractor 

A license is required to do any type of skilled labor on another person's home or property. The state may impose specific requirements such as minimum education or work experience to obtain a license and may also require that the contractor take an examination with different levels of licensing for the right to do different size jobs. In addition, the state may require that the contractor has an active worker's compensation insurance policy for a license to be issued. In many states, being bonded is also a prerequisite to obtaining a license.  

A Bonded Contractor

Being bonded is different from being licensed, although the two are sometimes related. When a contractor is bonded, this means he has purchased a surety bond. This is a type of insurance policy that protects a property owner. The bond provides a certain amount of liability protection and if the contractor fails to complete a job as required or contracted, the bond can provide compensation to a property owner.

Get the latest price? We'll respond as soon as possible(within 12 hours)

Privacy policy